Tiger Accounting and Bookkeeping Services provides accounting, bookkeeping, financial consulting, and payroll services for small businesses, and is solely owned and operated by Tammy Donahugh. Her experience dates back to 2005 as Operations Manager for a 50 employee non-profit organization where she administered the bookkeeping, AP/AR, human resources and all office management duties. She wants to help others be able to focus on their passions while knowing that she plays a small behind the scenes part in your success! Although Tiger Accounting is based out of beautiful Colorado Springs, all work can be done online. Any location in the USA is the right location – technology can be a beautiful thing!
Read more about Tammy D…
LET THE TIGER GO TO WORK FOR YOU
Tiger Accounting and Bookkeeping Services will devote time and attention towards helping you achieve financial success. Let me take the administrative burden away so you can focus on making your business more awesome!⚡️
- Ready to get started? I’ll help you figure out what services you might need.
GENERAL ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- Ready to let me ease your accounting pain? This is my hourly rate for general accounting services.
- + Bookkeeping
- + Accounts Payable
- + Accounts Receivable / Invoice Billing
- + Bank Reconciliations
- + Payroll (1-20 employees)
- + General Ledger Maintenance
- + Weekly Cash Balance Updating
- + Financial Reporting
- + 1099 Prep & Filing
CONSULTING & WRITE-UPS
- Full consulting and write-ups for your small business. Time to get dialed in with financial strategy and efficiency.
- + Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly Write-up
- + Compliance Reporting
- + Financial Consulting Services
- + Financial Statements for Tax Preparation
- + Business Management Consulting
“For the last four years Tammy has been a trusted partner for my growing software business. She goes beyond bookkeeping and accounting skills to truly caring about the success of my business. She often flags items for my attention, makes suggestions, or let’s me know about concerns or bank errors so that they can be corrected promptly. When it came time to sell my company, our books were in great shape. If Tammy can fit you into her book of business you should consider yourself lucky!“