Tiger Accounting and Bookkeeping Services provides accounting, bookkeeping, financial consulting, and payroll services for small businesses, and is solely owned and operated by Tammy Donahugh. Her experience dates back to 2005 as Operations Manager for a 50 employee non-profit organization where she administered the bookkeeping, AP/AR, human resources and all office management duties. She wants to help others be able to focus on their passions while knowing that she plays a small behind the scenes part in your success! Although Tiger Accounting is based out of beautiful Colorado Springs, all work can be done online. Any location in the USA is the right location – technology can be a beautiful thing!
Read more about Tammy D…
LET THE TIGER GO TO WORK FOR YOU
Tiger Accounting and Bookkeeping Services will devote time and attention towards helping you achieve financial success. Let me take the administrative burden away so you can focus on making your business more awesome!⚡️
- Ready to get started? I’ll help you figure out what services you might need.
GENERAL ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- Ready to let me ease your accounting pain? This is my hourly rate for general accounting services.
- + Bookkeeping
- + Accounts Payable
- + Accounts Receivable / Invoice Billing
- + Bank Reconciliations
- + General Ledger Maintenance
- + Weekly Cash Balance Updating
- + Financial Reporting
- + 1099 Prep & Filing
CONSULTING & WRITE-UPS
- Full consulting and write-ups for your small business. Time to get dialed in with financial strategy and efficiency.
- + Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly Write-up
- + Payroll (1-20 employees)
- + Compliance Reporting
- + Financial Consulting Services
- + Financial Statements for Tax Preparation
- + Business Management Consulting
“Tammy has been an essential partner in getting our Quickbooks Online accounting system set up. After trying (and failing) to figure it out on my own, having a resource like Tammy who truly cares about helping me and my business is fantastic. She is both a strategic partner in her ability to recommend the right way to do things and a sleuth in having to untangle what mistakes I made in my initial setup. And to top it off, she’s patient, diligent and a delight to work with. I would highly recommend her!”